Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just a little drama

Normally, I'm a pretty easy going person and I try to stay out to the drama filled hormone driven teen rage that seems to be expected of people my age.  Most of my friends seem to bring on excess drama and try to hold on to it.  But I started thinking and maybe it's not just people my age (high school college-esk age) maybe we just get all the heat for it.  I mean between my best friends parents fighting over nothing just to make up and the amount of successful daytime dramas maybe we learn it from the adults around us.  I mean all the kids are in school while "The Young & The Restless", "All My Children", "The Bold & The Beautiful" (ya'll know where I'm heading with this) is on.  So guess whoes watching it? 

All in all though, is drama alway a bad thing?  I know I'm not one for it, however, it is a natural part of being human.  Maybe it's healthy?  Who am I to say if it's right.  Do any of you out there have a response to this?  Can drama ever bo good?  Is it part of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment